Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding @ Cicada

Last Sat, I worked for a wedding at the Cicada restaurant in downtown LA.
This was a last wedding for the season.
And boy, what a perfect venue to complete the season!




It's in a historical art deco building, and it's just soooo darn sexy.
I might have to name this place as one of my favorite.
A lot of movies and TV shows are filmed here, including my fav, Mad Men!

The ceremony area looked like this.
The pictures don't do justice. It was beyond gorgeous.


                                                                                                                     (wedding design by Gianna and Company)

And then, during cocktail hour, we flipped the area to a reception area.
The elegant flower design was done by Lisa at Ixora Floral Studio and
overall design was by of course, my wonderful teacher, Gianna.



                                                                                                                     (wedding design by Gianna and Company)

This day, Gianna was sick and she had to leave to Japan the next day for business.  
So she left ME in charge for the last couple of hours!!!!
Word it upper...Don't worry Gianna, I got this!!


I was flattered that she asked me and everything went without a hitch.
High five to myself!


Overall, I think I learned and grew a lot this season.
And at every single wedding, I had a blast working.
I really REALLY enjoy working at events and weddings.

I can't wait to come back to another season next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment