Friday, October 28, 2011

New Project!

One of the incredible ladies I met at the networking event I went to the other day, was Ms. Rinko Kimino.
She is a kimono stylist and authoer, and she told me about this fashion show she's doing in December.


Of course I wanted to be part of it, so I asked her if I can help in any way.
And she introduced me to the project manager of the event.

I just had the first meeting with her last night, and it looks like a SUPER exciting gig! There are so much to do and so little time, but I think this will be a great event. Everyone working for this event is a volunteer, but they all are professional. I think it's fantastic that people are coming together to accomplish something new. I'm glad that I can be part of it.

Like Steve Jobs said, life is about connecting dots. It feels like, once I opened the door to the direction I want to go, these dots keep appearing.

And it's up to me to connect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment