Thursday, April 7, 2011

Power of Twitter

At the last conference, I heard so many people mentioned Twitter.
"Re-tweet this" or "You should follow her."

I don't even understand the lingo...
I also heard that at the recent earthquake in Japan, people had hard time connecting through phones, but they could confirm that their loved ones were OK through Twitter and Facebook.

I made an account long time ago, and haven't really touched it.
But I think it's time for me to catch up with the new technology.

So I re-opened my account.

.....


NOW WHAT?!


I feel like I have nothing to "tweet" about.
Hmmn.

I'm now following some of the planners I met at the conference,
people suggested to follow at the conference... but that's about it.

I need to explore more on this thing.

In any event, if anyone is interested, you can follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment