Monday, September 27, 2010

You are on it.

Last Saturday was the second wedding I interned for.

This time, the ceremony and reception were held at a restaurant Cafe Pinot.
It's located right next to the LA library in downtown LA.
The food is amazing and the cool atmosphere, being right in the center of the city, is perfect for someone who wants an "urban" wedding.

                                                                                                         (wedding by Gianna & Company)

This day, we had total of four interns including me.

                                                                                                                          (wedding by Gianna & Company) 

It was a very simple setup and we had 4 hours to set the whole thing up.
So, frankly, I think we could've managed it with two interns.
BUT! Everybody here has the same dream as mine, and wants to learn, as much as I do.
So no complaints here.

Since we had many girls, if I relaxed a little bit, I could easily be just standing there doing nothing.
So, throughout the day, I was trying to shadow Gianna and find things I can do as much as I could.

In the mid-day, Gianna pulled me to the side and asked me

"Am I asking you to do too much?"

Me:  "Not at all!"

And then she said

"You're really on it. So I keep asking you to do stuff."


Now, that was really a nice compliment.

That took away my gloomy feeling I experienced at this thing.

That's right. I almost forgot.
I want to make this my career, because I LOVE doing this.

Maybe I'm not good at making a sales pitch about myself RIGHT NOW,
but one day, I'm sure I'll be able to conquer that, after having the experiences.

I AM PUMPED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment