Friday, November 1, 2013

Solo Wedding Coordination DEBUT!

It's been too long since I last updated the blog. But I'm back!! And this year, I finally started coordinating weddings on my own! Not as an assistant. I'm the MAIN person.

First one is my dear friend Tomomi & Shawn's intimate wedding at a private estate in Malibu in October.












(All photography: Fondly Forever Photography)

It was such a beautiful and heart-warming wedding. I was reminded why people do weddings, and why I LOVE weddings so much.

Tips I learned from Gianna regarding having a wedding at a private estate helped a lot on this wedding. There are a couple things I wish I did differently (like, almost forgetting to give the bride the bouquet before she walked down the aisle), but I think it went fairly well for doing it for the first time. Most of all, I learned so much from this experience. I was very happy to be a part of their special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment