Thursday, June 23, 2011

Events, events, events!

I have a FULL weekend ahead of me this weekend.

Friday, I'm taking a day off from regular job and going to attend the Dwell on Design event at the convention center as a volunteer. My old co-worker invited me to work. I've never worked at an event at this scale, so I'm SUPER excited!! I'm supposed to be helping out with interpretation and reception at Japanese artists' booth.

Saturday, I have an internship gig at a wedding for Gianna.
She has started giving me more responsibilities, and I feel honored.
I know it sounds weird, but whenever I see my name on the timeline for the wedding,
I get really happy. I feel motivated more than ever when I feel like I'm part of the team.

Sunday, I go back to the Dwell event once again.

I'm going to be super tired by the end of the weekend, but I'm SO stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment