Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Walk-Through!

Monday, I went to a walk-through meeting for a wedding as an intern for Gianna.
This is an Indian style wedding scheduled at the end of May.
It'll be at the bride's father's mansion in Malibu with 300 guests,
and the festivity will last literally from morning to night.
They are talking about having 150 dancers and gloom entering the ceremony on an elephant...

I've only seen Indian style weddings in movies,
but I imagine it's going to be a quite a fiesta!!


                                                                                                                  (image not related to the wedding)

Unlike weddings at hotels or club houses, a private estate wedding requires LOTS of vendors and detailing.
So this was a big walk-though meeting with all sorts of vendors including catering, florist, party rental, off-duty cops, parking, etc.

This was my first walk-through, and so many things were happening all at once.
Questions from this side, and another inquiries from other side...
I was like a note-taking machine and I felt like my head was about to explode.
But it was SOOOO exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment