Friday, November 18, 2011

Crunch time!

It is almost two weeks away from the kimono fashion show!

I'm in charge of the media approach and PR, and slowly but surely, we're getting some exposures.

Event listing in LA.com
Ad listing in Beverly Hills Courier
TV interview by Nippon Television, etc...

I also got some positive responses by LAist.com and Free Fun Los Angeles Guide.
Hopefully they will a little write-up about the event.

Sunday is the final rehearsal for the show.
Since I joined the team in the middle of the planning, I haven't met all the staff members and models.
It'll be exciting to meet everyone.

                                                                                                                                                         (photo by Rieko Okawa)

God, I love this job!!
One day, I'll do this EVERY single day. Baby steps, baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment