Sunday, May 15, 2011

New season

The wedding season for 2011 has started!
Yesterday, I went to a wedding as an intern for Gianna at Saddlerock Ranch in Malibu.

After about an hour drive from LA, I arrived at this amaaaaaaaazing location.

                                                                                                                                               (@ Saddlerock Ranch)

I seriously went into a shock as soon as I turned onto their driveway.
It was as if I just stepped into a different country.

                                                                                                                                               (@ Saddlerock Ranch)

I can't post details of the weddings quite yet. But more to follow in a later date.

Overall, it was a successful event with a beautiful bride, very nice group of people, and happy times. It was definitely a looooong day and exhausting, but I learned a lot.

Today's lesson: Speak the fact quickly.

In crunch time, I had to report some things to either vendors or Gianna, and I caught myself mumbilng at times. I mumble when I'm nervous. But when things are going in a fast pace, I gotta really speak up loud and clear.


In any event...
I can’t wait to do more weddings this summer! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment